SPRING EQUINOX SALE! Use code EXQUINOX25 for 25% off your entire order!
July 29, 2017
It has been hot lately, so we have been thinking about how to stay cool. Here are some of our favorite summer recipes!
It's cooling, calming, and delicious. It's also fun to make, and great for kids. Stirring in the lemon juice at the end creates a chemical reaction that causes the lemonade to suddenly change color!
INGREDIENTS1 cup honey (or to taste)5 cups water1 Tbs. culinary lavender OR 1 drop of lavender essential oil (or to taste)6 lemons juicedlavender sprigs for garnish
1. Pour half the water in a pan, bring to a boil and remove from heat
2. Add honey and dried lavender or lavender oil and let sit for 20 minutes
3. Strain mixture and pour into larger container
4. Add lemon juice and remaining water – stir well
5. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Is your skin feeling hot or inflamed during summer? Stayed out too long and got a sunburn? Try this cold compress!
Cold water4-6 drops of Lavender Essential OilSoft cotton or linen cloth
1. Pour two cups cold water into a non-reactive bowl and add oil
2. Stir well to disperse oils. A whisk works well
3. Soak your cloth in the infused water and wring it out enough that it won’t drip
4. Apply cloth to affected areas
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 27, 2019
February 18, 2019
January 29, 2019