What is double cleansing?
Double cleansing is a daily, at-home spa treatment that you can do easily for yourself! It helps refresh and keep your face clean and moisturized, especially important in these mask-wearing times.
To double cleanse your face, first apply a light, non-comedogenic (that means non pore-clogging) oil to your face. Then, wash the oil off with a warm wash cloth, and apply a foaming face soap. Finally, pat and pat a rehydrating face cream on your cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and neck to restore elasticity and lock in moisture.
Great for re-balancing skin after wearing a mask all day
Wearing a face mask may result in the skin's pores becoming clogged, which can cause pimples to form. The warm environment of the mask also promotes the growth of bacteria on the skin, which can lead to an acne flare.
Double-cleansing is a gentle way to exfoliate and rebalance your skin. It helps keep your face clean and refreshed. It also feels really luxurious, like a personal home spa treatment!
How To Double Cleanse
Follow this ritual for clean, glowing, soft skin:
- Press and pat Suzi's Botanical Facial Oil on chin, cheeks, neck, nose, neck, and forehead.
- Cover face with a warm, moist washcloth. Count to ten.
- Gently remove excess oil with warm washcloth.
- Press and pat 4-5 pumps of Suzi's Foaming Face Wash all over face- Count to five.
- Splash face with warm water to leave a fresh soap-free surface.
- Finish by pressing and patting Suzi's Botanical Night Cream to restore elasticity and moisture!